There’s only one thing that you need to know – developing on WordPress platform, from scratch!
The profile demands passion for WordPress development and community spirit . This is an exciting opportunity for WordPress enthusiasts who believe that code is poetry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on WordPress themes and plugin development project.
- Work includes coding, handling support-requests, php unit testing and project documentation.
- (optional) Attending and speaking at different WordCamps and other tech community events.
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress. If you never cared to browse WordPress Core source files, you are not fit for this job.
- Experience in developing/modifying WordPress themes and plugins at source code level.
- It will be an added advantage if you have worked on BuddyPress and/or WooCommerce.
- Select the best example of code you have written in the past.
Select one of the assignments listed here and complete it.
- Fill up the Job Application Form
- Paste the link to the assignment demo and code or the repository where your best code is in the Assignment & Code section of the form.
- Once the Job Application form is submitted we will review your code.
- We may send you some minor enhancements/tasks to your code to review your skills further.
- If you have any questions, doubts, etc. please email email@example.com (our HR team).