If you’re a passionate web developer who believes that code is poetry, this opening is for you!
- Collaborate with some of the best development talent to build custom solutions on WordPress for our enterprise clients.
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code.
- Manage project tasks, timelines and communication.
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation.
Working proficiency in
- core PHP, MySQL
- object-oriented programming
- CSS and/or any preprocessor (Sass, Less, etc.)
- Git version control system.
You don’t need to be a WordPress pro to apply for this opening. As far as you know the technologies listed above, you’re eligible for this role.
We will also welcome applicants with previous development experience with other PHP-based platforms.
Good to Have
Some experience working with
- PHP frameworks e.g. Laravel, Symfony
- package manager e.g. Composer
- REST/Web service APIs
- testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit
- background job processing.