Role & Responsibilities
- Working on WordPress themes and plugin development project.
- Work includes coding, handling support-requests, PHP unit testing and project documentation.
- Attending and speaking at different WordCamps, PHP meetups and other tech community events (optional).
- Ability to solve problems logically, not by trial and error.
- It will be an added advantage if you have working knowledge of cURL library in PHP, web service APIs, parsed XML or RSS/ATOM feeds in PHP etc.
- Select the best example of code you have written in the past.
Select one of the assignments listed here and complete it.
- Fill up the Job Application Form
- Paste the link to the assignment demo and code or the repository where your best code is in the Assignment & Code section of the form.
- Once the Job Application form is submitted we will review your code.
- We may send you some minor enhancements/tasks to your code to review your skills further.
- If you have any questions, doubts, etc. please email email@example.com (our HR team).
Note: Currently we are hiring candidate only to work from our Pune office.