This opening is for UI/UX, Photoshop, Graphic, Web Designers who can design beautiful and thoughtful user interfaces keeping user experience in mind.
We are looking for artistic creativity, along with skills which go hand-in-hand with web standards.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working on marketing collateral like infographics, brochures and presentations. rtCampers are obsessed with creative web designs.
- Provide effective experiences for end-users.
- Designing open-source and premium WordPress themes.
- Optionally convert your designs into HTML/CSS pages, you can do so.
- Intermediate to Advanced User of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Design user interfaces for digital platforms including marketing sites, web applications and digital products.
- Create wire-frames for responsive design with a strong eye for layout and structure.
- Experience in responsive design.
- Marketing collateral’s for digital products such as Banners, Logos etc.
- Ability to communicate and discuss design and functionality with developers.
- Understanding of fundamental principles and dynamics of UI and Web Design.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS would be an added advantage.
- Open the assignment and complete it.
- Fill up the Job Application Form along with the assignment.
If you have any questions, doubts, etc. please email email@example.com (our HR team).