We are looking for Visual Designers with a strong creative & artistic drive who can provide a fresh perspective on design.
If you’re someone with a strong sense of typography & minimalism, this is the role for you!
- Create website user interface (UI) design. This includes building fresh websites and complete redesign projects.
- Create style guides and corporate brand identity kits.
- Create landing pages on an ongoing basis for the marketing team.
- Conceptualize and create presentations, infographics, brochures flyers, standees, business cards on print and digital media.
- Be an active part of rtCamp’s marketing team and create marketing collateral for social media.
- A strong sense of typography & minimalism.
- Working proficiency or experience designing for the modern web.
- Working proficiency with the Adobe creative suite or Sketch. The Sketch is preferred.
Good to Have
- Experience with video or video editing.
- Skill, experience or background in art or design.
- Proficiency creating illustrations & graphics by hand or using graphical programs.
- Some HTML & CSS knowledge. You will not be expected to write any code as part of your daily responsibilities.
- Writing habits so that you can publish your research and experiments in design on rtCamp’s blog or own.
Please fill the application form below. Works samples are a must. If you don’t have good samples to show, you can use this sample wireframe to create a design.