If you are a blogger, copywriter, content-writer or a technical writer – in short, a person who just loves to write, this is an opportunity for you.
What we are looking for is a person who enjoys writing with a passion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Your primary job will be to help us create and maintain written documentation for our products and services.
- We expect you to ensure the quality of all content is maintained to a high standard – liaising with management/team leaders to ensure content is developed, sustained and up to date.
- Ensuring all content is displayed correctly, provides a seamless user experience and creates a strong customer experience online.
- In addition, content should be social ready. Social platforms like Facebook and Twitter should be utilised to disseminate new release information and content updates and additions.
- Written and Spoken English skills need to be of a high standard.
- Must have experience on technical writing.
- You must have online written samples to show us. A personal blog or any site whose content is written by you will act as a great sample.
- Should be well versed with web technologies and practices.
- Intermediate knowledge of WordPress.
- Ability to work within a team based environment.
- Complete the assignment listed here.
- Fill up the Job Application Form.
- Paste the link to the assignment.
- Once the Job Application form is submitted we will review your assignment.
- If you have any questions, doubts, etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org (our HR team).
Note: Currently we are hiring candidate only to work from our Pune office.