We are looking for an experienced Sales professional who can grow rtCamp’s business in new domains & territories, as well as existing accounts. S/he should also be able to work with rtCamp’s partners and strategically reach out to expand rtCamp’s business opportunities.
If you have been in Sales and/or Business development for a while and are looking for a step up in your career, this is your chance!
- Exploring new business avenues, initiating conversation and leading subsequent engagements
- Working with rtCamp’s project teams through the life cycle of new projects to enforce rtCamp’s business approach of providing carefully considered and individually tailored solutions for our clients
- Establishing strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers at third parties to extend the reach of rtCamp beyond our core markets
- Maintaining operational excellence on an ongoing basis via accurate forecasting and information flow to our management teams
- Building and mentoring your team
What we are looking for
- Experience with sales and business development
- A love for connecting with people, and a genuine empathy to listen and solve their problems
- Track record of successful consultative sales: winning projects, and opening new accounts
- Solid leadership, team building and an obsession for customer satisfaction
- (a plus!) An understanding of WordPress, its eco-system, and applications
How to Apply
The best way to apply would be to identify the decision makers for this position at rtCamp and contact them. Send them a quick line about what makes you the perfect fit for this position.
Alternatively, use the form at the bottom of this page.
rtCamp is a WordPress agency founded in 2009. We take pride in building handcrafted solutions for some of the largest publications, media houses and enterprises from across the globe. Our web solutions help keep hundreds of websites zipping along.
From code warriors to creative types to server monkeys, rtCampers are united by their love for solving complex problems.
Your experience and skillset will help us continue on our growth trajectory. Are you up for the challenge?