Our sales team’s motto goes- ‘Strike a conversation, and conversion will follow!’
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and dedicated Senior Business Development Manager to attract new clients through targeted outbound efforts.
If you are a self-motivated professional who is passionate about fervently pursuing leads and generating conversions, this is the role for you!
- Identify, prospect and generate leads through outbound sales activities.
- Forge partnerships with other businesses, to maintain lead flow.
- Serve as a point of contact between prospects and internal teams to help close the deal.
- Meet and report on sales targets.
- Manage and mentor a team, oversee progress and facilitate team performance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in enterprise sales. (Looking for a slightly junior role with lower experience requirements? Visit our Business Development Executive job opening.)
- At least 1 year of experience in managing and mentoring a team.
- Experience in generating leads in foreign markets, preferably the US, UK or Australia.
- Expertise in an outbound lead generation.
- Experience in selling Content Management Solutions e.g.: WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpretation skills.
- Goal-oriented approach.
Good to Have
- Comprehension of WordPress and web development environment.
- Experience using G-Suite (Google Apps), Google Analytics, any web-based CRM, Hangout, Zoom.
- Onsite sales experience.
How to Apply
The best way to apply would be to identify the decision makers for this position at rtCamp and send them a quick line about what makes you the perfect fit for this position.
Alternatively, you can apply through the form below.