This opening is mainly for website’s and web application’s quality assurance testing work. We use premium tools & services to make our testing team’s job easy & efficient.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manual Testing and Automated Testing on WordPress
- Responsible for the quality of developers work
- Handling support-requests
- Project documentation
- Coordinating with the team and fixing the bugs
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Codeception PHP Testing Framework.
- Ability to write and execute test cases and review peers test cases.
- Well versed with any Test Management Tool.
- Develop and maintain test automation.
- Minimum knowledge of any continuous integration tools.
- Communicate status effectively to management.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn new technologies.
- You must have knowledge of HTML, CSS and Firebug for Mozilla Firefox.
Optional, but good to have:
- Knowledge of Behat – PHP Testing Framework.
- Click here to check the assignment.
- Complete the assignment
- Fill up the Job Application Form
- Paste the assignment link in Assignment Link Box in the form and the Documentation Process link in the Documentation Process Box.
- Once the Job Application form is submitted we will review your assignment.
- Once we check your code, we may send you some minor enhancements/tasks to your codes to check your skills further.
- If you have any questions, doubts, etc. please email email@example.com (our HR team).
Note: Currently we are hiring only candidates to work from our Pune office. Remote working option is not available.