This position is for a self-motivated, highly goal-oriented professional.
If you are someone who keeps their mind on the tasks at hand and is committed to getting results then rtCamp will be the perfect place for you.
We place utmost importance on client satisfaction, and we’re looking for someone who shares our commitment towards client satisfaction.
- Creating and sharing project plans, production schedules, and presentations.
- Simultaneously handle 3-5 active projects/clients.
- Tracking milestones and tasks with assigned teams.
- Keeping projects on schedule and stakeholders regularly informed.
- Identifying and communicating scope details as necessary to stakeholders and mitigate potential deviations.
- Communicating timelines, approval expectations, and project progression to leadership.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Must have successfully managed various long-term projects.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Knowledge of testing, quality assurance, deployment.
- Familiarity with documentation and support systems.
Good to Have
- If you have used activeCollab or Github, it will be considered as a plus.
- WordPress-based project management experience.
- Familiarity with git or concept of version control.
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS, mobile websites and modern web-development jargon.
- Past experience of working with enterprise clients.