Senior React Engineer
We are looking for a React developer who is comfortable working with WordPress as a backend. You are not required to code in PHP a lot, but we expect some familiarity with WordPress. Especially, if you can build a custom Gutenberg block that would be the icing on the cake!
- Developing a well structured front end application using React.js and CSS. CSS is a must.
- Create reusable React Components for internal use and public distribution. (We love sharing our code #foss.)
- Writing optimized code for best performance on web and mobile devices.
- Working with the backend team to finalize REST API endpoints or GraphQL schema.
- Familiarity with common React workflows such as Redux.
- Understanding of Isomorphic applications and SSR.
- Knowledge of user authentication techniques such as JSON Web Tokens.
- Knowledge of React frameworks such as Gatsby and NextJS.
- Should have experience with front-end development tools like Webpack, Babel, and NPM.
- Experience in building blocks for the WordPress' Gutenberg block editor.
Good to have
- Some knowledge of PHP
- Some experience using WordPress as a backend.
- Comfortable with GraphQL
- Remote ready! Our clients and team are both remote.