Sales Account Executive
Note: This position is fully remote within India.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive (AE) who is good at closing deals that we generate through different sales channels.
Our sales team’s motto is — "Strike a conversation, and the conversion will follow!"
- Understand the requirements and business of prospective clients to prepare an initial pitch along with a deal-strategy.
- Serve as a point of contact between prospects and internal engineering teams to help close the deal.
- Work with existing clients to grow account value without compromising benefits clients receive from their relationship with rtCamp.
- Meet and report on sales targets.
- Basic understanding of Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager and Microsoft Sharepoint from a business/usage perspective. We will be selling WordPress only, but we need to know the competition to make a better pitch.
- Experience in working with Medium to target large enterprises involving multiple stakeholders.
- Sometimes within client organizations, there are conflicting priorities. You should have prior experience in dealing with such situations successfully.
- Ready to work remotely. Our clients, as well as our team, are distributed globally.
Good to Have
- Ready to work at least 4 hours in Eastern US timezone. Usually, this means working until 10 pm IST.
- Basic understanding of E-commerce such as WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce from business/usage perspective. We will be selling WooCommerce mostly, but we need to know the competition to make a better pitch. In some cases, we do work with BigCommerce + WordPress also.