Finally an opportunity for all web artisans who love beautiful code, Laravel and command line tools!
Role & Responsibilities
rtCamp uses Laravel for internal products only. So there won’t be any client projects. You would be mainly working on:
If you are good with Composer and Artisan, you are more than welcome to contribute to EasyEngine’s CLI version.
Good understanding of:
- Laravel concepts like Routing, Views and Controllers.
- Artisan (CLI), Eloquent ORM and fluent query builder.
- Composer package manager.
- Websockets – EasyEngine web version will have some real-time components
- Job Queue, microservices and distributed architecture.
Optional, but good to have:
- Blade templates, Elixir, HTTP Middleware, and Laravel Echo.
- Amazon AWS
- Job Queue
- Command Line PHP scripting
- Select the best example of code you have written in the past.
Open the assignment listed here and complete it.
- Fill up the Job Application Form
- Paste the link to the assignment demo and code or the repository where your best code is in the Assignment & Code section of the form.
- Once the Job Application form is submitted, we will review your code.
- We may send you some minor enhancements/tasks to your code to evaluate your skills further.
- If you have any questions, doubts, etc., please email firstname.lastname@example.org (our HR team).
Note: Currently we are hiring only candidates to work from our Pune office. The remote working option is not available.