rtCamp is a fast-growing organization that is welcoming applications for the role of Technical Consultant. The interested candidates will be expected to understand enterprise-grade technical requirements, assist with pre-sales efforts to help convert business opportunities and manage the growth of existing clients & partners.
If you have an eye for detail, like the idea of connecting business goals with state-of-the-art tech solutions, and have a zest to build a rich career for yourself – let’s talk!
- Must work closely with clients to understand their specific business requirements, challenges, and objectives. This involves conducting assessments and gathering data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Based on the analysis of client needs, you should be able to design and propose solutions that meet the client’s requirements. Providing technical consultancy and presenting WordPress demos to the client team as a part of pre-sales pitches
- Creating proposal documents including technical implementation plans aligned with the key business goals of clients. This may involve evaluating the offerings of multiple solutions to identify those that best fit the client’s use case.
- Identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities and creating implementation plans/pitches for current rtCamp clients.
- Assisting team members with the upkeeping and upgrades of internal processes.
- Accuracy in understanding the business of clients. We work with large enterprises involving multiple stakeholders. Sometimes, within client organizations, there are conflicting priorities. You should have prior experience in dealing with such situations successfully.
- Good understanding of the technical stack required by digital publishing, eCommerce, or B2B clients. An in-depth understanding of one vertical will be considered better than knowing a few things about all three.
- Any enterprise CMS/DXP technical understanding in good capacity. e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, etc.
- As a part of the Sales team, active coding activities are not expected to be part of your day-to-day routine. However, you must have a decent technical understanding of navigating technical discussions and brainstorming sessions with the client team
- 3+ years of experience as a technical consultant.
Good to Have
- Prior experience working in close collaboration with cross-functional groups, including account management, project management, engineering, and business, to land new projects and long-lasting client relationships.
- Ready to work remotely. (Hint: Good headphones, Internet connection, and self-managed.)
- Actively maintaining a blog/journal. Even better if you use WordPress for it.