We are moving our business processes and internal tools to Frappe/ERPNext to support the rapid growth of our business. You will be working on rtCamp’s own project initially.
You will work closely with our internal team to understand their requirements and translate them into scalable solutions.
- Communicate with different stakeholders to translate business processes and requirements into to Frappe constructs such as DocTypes.
- Develop and maintain apps based on Frappe framework to customizations and integrations such as ERPNext, Frappe HRMS, Projects, CRM, and others.
- Ability to work with Vue.js and Frappe-UI to work on the front-end.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Frappe/ERPNext technologies and features.
- Help other engineers improve with Frappe/ERPNext skills with code review and guidance.
- 3+ years of experience with Frappe and ERPNext ecosystem.
- Active contributor to Frappe open-source projects and community.
- Experience in architecting complex business processes with Frappe ecosystem
- Familiarity with REST APIs and web services
- Comfortable with version control (git).
- Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design and development
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Good to Have
- Experience with deployment pipelines and hosting Frappe based websites.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Nginx, and others.
- Frappe Framework Certification
Note: On selection, your job title within the organization will be Senior Software Engineer (Frappe/ERPNext)