- Administer & coordinate training programs with trainers/module leaders/mentors and other stakeholders.
- Maintain training documentation, plans, reports, learning system(LMS) and materials like the handbook, online courses, etc.
- Conduct training assessment and feedback to identify skills, process and knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Organizing & managing the training schedule
- Attend trainings to track its progress & flow, highlight issues that could impact the overall objectives of the program
- Collaborate with trainers and subject matter experts to identify areas where additional support and training may be required.
- Monitor and evaluate trainee progress, providing feedback and recommending further development opportunities.
- Be the first point of contact for the learner groups
- At least 6 months of prior work experience in a similar role, preferably in a training or learning and development setting.
- Ability to prepare schedules, plans, and reports using Google App Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- An eye for detail and take complete ownership of deliverables
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong time management skills to stay on track and deliver quality training.
- Empathy and patience in supporting individuals through the learning process.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve their learning goals.
Good to Have
- Familiarity with WordPress and Open Source
- Experience working with LMS and Program Management
- Prior teaching experience
- Familiarity with instructional design principles and adult learning theory.