We are looking for a seasoned professional to join and lead our growing QA team, specializing in websites and web applications testing.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the QA processes and ensuring the delivery of high-quality projects and consultancy to our clients.
- Grow the current QA team in quantity and quality through hiring new members and nurturing existing members to play lead/manager role.
- Oversee the complete project lifecycle from a QA perspective, working closely with the project manager, engineers, and client stakeholders.
- Work closely with the business development team during the presales process to present our QA capabilities to the prospective clients.
- Work closely with marketing to improve the packaging of our QA offering, promote our open-source QA projects and QA-focused client work.
- Work closely with the L&D team to plan fresher hiring and build a sustainable QA talent pipeline to support fast pace growth of QA offering.
- Work with client team and stakeholders, expecting monthly minimum 20% billing.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a QA leadership role that includes team building.
- In-depth knowledge of the WordPress stack, themes, plugins, and related technologies. In a rare case, we are fine with you switching from Drupal or similar CMS to rtCamp your focus will be WordPress only.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, testing tools, and automation frameworks.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work across functional teams.
Good to Have
- Active contributor to WordPress or any other open-source project.
- Knowledge of other CMS or frameworks like Drupal, Joomla.
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and web servers (Apache & Nginx)
- Worked on decoupled architecture.
- Experience in performance testing and security testing for web applications and products.