rtCamp is a fast-growing organization and is welcoming applications for the role of Business Development Executive, who will be expected to engage prospective clients and manage the growth of existing clients & partners. This candidate will be involved with the planning and coordination of implementation strategies, whilst keeping rtCamp’s core competencies in mind.
If you’re a smooth-talker, quick on your feet and have a zest to learn and build a rich career for yourself – let’s talk!
- Understanding the client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Identifying and proposing WordPress solutions aligned with the client’s business goals, in coordination with the Technical team. This may involve evaluating multiple solutions to identify ones that best fit the client’s use case.
- Working on implementation plans, site demos and presentations.
- Assisting Sales team members with the up keeping and upgrades of internal processes & documentation.
- Being able to speak & write fluently in English. This would be crucial to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Accuracy in understanding the business of clients. We work with large enterprises involving multiple stakeholders. Sometimes, within client organizations, there are conflicting priorities. You should have prior experience in dealing with such situations successfully.
- Having excellent collaboration skills to comfortably work with cross-functional groups such as client account management, project management, engineering, and business teams.
- Writing compelling proposals and Scope of Work documents & being able to present implementation plans and approaches efficiently.
- 1+ years of sales and consulting work experience with strong emphasis on critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Good to Have
- Actively maintaining a blog or journal. Even better if you use WordPress for it.
- Any exposure to CMS and DXP platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore.