At rtCamp, Internship is offered for all regular job openings - https://careers.rtcamp.com/ as well as for folks who are interested in contributing to rtCamp's open-source projects - http://github.com/rtCamp/
Internship applications are evaluated with some differences compared to full-time job applications based on:
- Choice of project
- Choice of Internship Assignment
- Level of skills required
- Remuneration requirement
- Full-time availability (minimum 6 months)
- Duration of Internship
- Showcase your talent - Complete an assignment for the regular job opening or send a pull-request to one of our Github project.
- Once that is complete, please apply through the application form of the job profile interested along with the appropriate links required for the assignment to be evaluated. Please note assignments submitted through any other mediums other than the application form will be rejected immediately.
- Once you have submitted the assignment with the appropriate links required, we will initiate the process of reviewing the assignment.
- For Engineering job profile: After checking your code, we may send you some minor enhancements/tasks to your code to check your skills further. These issues/enhancements will be marked on GitHub itself.
- For Communicators and Other job profiles: Justification/feedback will be marked on the assignment submitted or via e-mail.
Certificate and Stipend
- Please note that internship certificate will be given after successfully completing the internship.
- Recommendation Letter may be granted on request.
- You will be compensated as per the company standards which will be conveyed to you before joining. Generally, the compensation for an intern is equal to the wages of a Full-Time employee.
No, as we welcome interns throughout the year.
The minimum duration is 6 months.
Freshers are always welcome. Academic credits and work experience is not required as long as your internship assignment and knowledge is found to be satisfactory.
Interns will always work from our office which is currently in Pune.
The stipend will be given based on the efforts, dedication and evaluation of final deliverable.
You are eligible to obtain recommendations after successfully completing the internship.
In addition to the stipend earned, the internship experience will help you develop new skills and strengthen your existing skills. You will be able to mention the accomplishments acquired during the internship in your resume.