This role requires a balance of creativity, strategy and analytical thinking, with a knack to map digital tools to business objectives. Managing and leading a team is a vital ask for this role.
Sounds like you? We’re looking for you!
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns in association with CEO.
- Manage inbound content marketing, SEO, social media, email campaigns and digital advertising.
- Assist in maintaining a brand presence for company, products, and platforms.
- Evaluate emerging trends in digital space and provide thought leadership.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Collaborate with third party agencies/vendors.
- Manage and mentor a team, oversee progress and facilitate team performance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing/online brand management. (Looking for a slightly junior role with lower experience requirements? Visit our Digital Marketing Executive job opening.)
- At least 1 year of experience in leading and mentoring a team.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpretation skills.
- Familiarity with B2C and B2B digital media marketing, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Highly analytical and goal-oriented professionalism.
Good to Have
- Experience in marketing content management solutions such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Microsoft Sharepoint, etc.
- Experience using G-Suite (Google Apps), Google Analytics, any web-based CRM, Hangout, Zoom.