Digital marketing is not just about proficiency in the use of digital marketing tools, it is the ability to meet business goals by using digital media as a facilitator to achieve these goals.
If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic work environment and has the ability to map digital tools to business objectives, this is the role for you!
- Manage digital marketing campaigns in association with the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Assist in managing inbound content marketing, SEO, social media, email campaigns and digital advertising.
- Assist in maintaining the brand presence for the company, products, and platforms.
- Stay abreast with emerging trends in the digital space and take initiatives.
- Provide creative inputs for content marketing.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Assist in improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Collaborate with third party agencies/vendors.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital marketing/online brand management. (Looking for a senior managerial role in digital marketing? Visit our Digital Marketing Manager job opening.)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpretation skills.
- Familiarity with B2C and B2B digital media marketing, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Highly analytical and goal-oriented professionalism.
Good to Have
- Experience in marketing content management solutions such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Microsoft Sharepoint, etc.
- Experience using G-Suite (Google Apps), Google Analytics, any web-based CRM, Hangout, Zoom.