This role requires one to gather data from multiple sources, convert it into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and maintain an up-to-date database.
- Decipher data, evaluate results using statistical craftsmanship.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Research, analyze and present the market and industry trends and patterns.
- Recommend changes/improvements based on the data findings.
- Write detailed reports and research procedures.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and detailed documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects.
- Over 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Strong technical writing, communication and collaboration skills.
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to present significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience using G-Suite (Google Apps) and Google Analytics.
Good to Have
- Experience in marketing content management solutions such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Microsoft Sharepoint, etc.
- Experience using any web-based CRM, Hangout, Zoom.