If words such as ‘followup’ & ‘upsell’ entice you, if you have a curiosity about real-world business problems and how technology helps to solve them, then this is the right job for you.
We are looking for motivated individuals who understand client’s goals, and have good negotiation and deal closure skills. An understanding of web & mobile technologies is a plus but not a requirement.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating and prospecting new sales leads
- Researching accounts to identify organizational structures and identifying key decision makers
- Conducting conversations with executives at prospective accounts to understand requirements
- Writing business proposals
- Working closely with project execution teams for smooth client onboarding
- Providing a delightful experience to inbound prospective clients
- Ability to understand and analyze client’s business and its goals
- Love connecting with people, and genuinely care to listen and solve their problems
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm for sales
- Understand the application of WordPress (a huge plus)
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Google suite
How to Apply?
The best way to apply would be to identify the decision makers for this position at rtCamp and contact them. Send them a quick line about what makes you the perfect fit for this position.
Alternatively, use the form in next section to start.