If you have a curiosity about how technology helps to solve real-world business problems, then this is the right job for you.
We are looking for motivated individuals who can empathize and understand our clients’ needs and translate them to actionable plans. You will be part of a dynamic team that is passionate to grow and expand the organisation’s business.
What will your job look like?
- Creating and prospecting new sales leads
- Researching accounts to identify organizational structures and identifying key decision makers
- Conducting conversations with executives at prospective accounts to understand requirements
- Writing business proposals
- Working closely with project execution teams for smooth client onboarding
- Providing a delightful experience to inbound prospective clients
What we are looking for
- The ability to understand and analyze a potential client’s business and its goals
- A love for connecting with people, and a genuine empathy to listen and solve their problems
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm about enterprise sales
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- (a plus!) An understanding of WordPress, its eco-system, and applications
How to Apply
The best way to apply would be to identify the decision makers for this position at rtCamp and contact them. Send them a quick line about what makes you the perfect fit for this position.
Alternatively, use the form at the bottom of this page.
rtCamp is a WordPress agency founded in 2009. We take pride in building handcrafted solutions for some of the largest publications, media houses, and enterprises from across the globe. Our web solutions help keep hundreds of websites zipping along.
From code warriors to creative types to server monkeys, rtCampers are united by their love for solving complex problems.
If you have a hunger to learn & an eagerness to grow, rtCamp is a great fit for you!