Be a part of our dynamic team that is focussed toward growing and expanding our business.
- Creating and prospecting new sales leads.
- Researching accounts to identify organizational structures and identifying key decision makers.
- Understanding requirements from executives at prospective accounts.
- Writing business proposals.
- Working closely with project execution teams for smooth client onboarding.
- Providing a delightful experience to inbound prospective clients.
- Generating reports and updates periodically, as per expectations.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sales and business development. (Looking for a senior managerial role in sales and business development? Visit our Senior Business Development Manager job opening.)
- Ability to understand and analyze a potential client’s business and its goals.
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Genuine empathy toward people to listen to and solve their problems.
Good to Have
- An understanding of WordPress, its ecosystem, and applications.
How to Apply
The best way to apply would be to identify the decision makers for this position at rtCamp and send them a quick line about what makes you the perfect fit for this position.
Alternatively, you can apply through the form below.